Your new company
This is a brilliant opportunity to progress in your career. This business is well known and established and is seeking an ambitious, positive and hard working Administrator to come on board and join a vibrant team of Administrators reporting to the Office Manager. This role has room to progress and comes with excellent training and a lot of opportunities.
Your new role
As an Administrator your responsibility is to provide the best service to help solve problems, complaints and respond to tenancy related queries. This role also includes:
What you'll need to succeed
- Responding to calls and emails regarding customer/colleague queries.
- Complaint handling, ensuring that each customer is provided with a resolution.
- Organisation of data and filing documents correctly.
- Use of a CRM system
What you'll get in return
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A can-do attitude
- Ability to work in a team
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Previously experience in an office environment
What you need to do now
- Opportunity of hybrid working once training is completed
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated consultant to help you with any needs
- Join a fast-pace busy team environment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4231579