I am delighted to be recruiting for a fantastic organisation based in Darlington who are looking for an Administration Assistant to join their busy, friendly team on a permanent basis.
As the Administration Assistant the main responsibilities of the role will be to provide a high quality customer orientated comprehensive first contact and reception service to tenants and visitors, representing the organisation in a professional manner at all times.
Key duties will include, but are not limited to…
- To answer telephone enquiries and resolve and redirect as appropriate
- In the absence of staff members, take details and messages, passing them on in a timely manner
- To provide an excellent reception service to visitors
- To provide word processing service and administrative support to the Customer Services Team
- Despatch of outgoing post for all departments
- Ensure the timely despatch of mail shots
- Invoice registration
- Input of applicant enquiries and despatch of application packs
- Input data as required for the updating of property and tenant records
- Input of housing applications
- Maintenance and regular review of all files relating to the Housing Services Team
- General filing
- Administration of council tax bills including invoicing and exceptions
- Updating maintenance context system and spreadsheets on customer satisfaction
- Prepare mail merges to residents linked to service contracts or works on site
- Prepare contractor reports on outstanding repairs and input completion dates
- Post out customer satisfaction slips for routine repairs and upon return input comments
To be successful in this role you will have the ability to work on your own initiative as well as the ability to work as part of a team. You will be able to prioritise workloads, be well organised and able to work to and meet strict deadlines. Good communication skills is essential as well as having experience of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package as well a flexible hybrid working pattern. This is a full time, permanent opportunity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4204496