Your new company
Our Client is a large Healthcare organisation and is looking to recruit a Administrator to join their growing team and provide administrative support to various projects in their office located in Nottingham.
Your new role
(Not limited to)
What you'll need to succeed
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post and email, ensuring it is brought to the attention of the appropriate manager.
- Maintain and organise the generic admin and commercial inbox.
- Operate filing systems.
- Manage diaries, prioritise appointments and taking initiative in the event of conflicting appointments.
- Type correspondence, reports and other documents to a high standard.
- Regularly attend and coordinate specific meetings, taking accurate minutes for committees and meetings for a record of governance.
- Keeping record of training, sickness, annual leave etc.
- Book travel and accommodation for digital services staff.
- Process invoices and assist digital services department with raising orders.
- Assist with monitoring budgets allocated and payment schedules.
What you'll get in return
- Previous Secretarial experience
- Previous Administration experience
- Previous use of systems
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Typing Experience - Meeting notes, reports etc
- Ability to work in fast paced, high pressure environment
- Diary management - Desirable
6 months minimum contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4210835