Your new company
Your new company is recognised for their innovation, achievement and continuing to deliver high quality services in a challenging economic climate. They know that to build on their successes they need to evolve, which is why they have completed an ambitious digital transformation programme to ensure streamlined, high-quality services whilst maintaining high standards for their customers. They are looking to recruit an enthusiastic person to join their professional and friendly team.
Your new role
Your workload will cover areas of financial administration including overseeing our Account Payable queue, reconciliations, returns and processing of pay runs and other ad-hoc financial processes. As a senior member of the accounts payable team, a high level of accuracy is critical and you will be required to demonstrate consistent levels of output against high demand. You will also require the ability to juggle concurrent activities and will need to prioritise according to competing deadlines and service requirements.
You will need to work well with others providing support and an element of direction to colleagues across the organisation. Quality checking and organisation of your own work will be essential. You will act as a point of referral and maintain strong working relationships with their specialist teams and their wider teams within the organisation. Working to tight legislative timescales, you will need to be adaptable to changing priorities and have a flexible and positive approach to delivering key services. You will be able to demonstrate your professional and proactive nature and possess excellent IT and communication skills.
What you'll need to succeed
- Part or full financial qualification is desirable.
What you'll get in return
- Knowledge of an Accounts Payable processes is advantageous/desirable.
- Sound systems knowledge. Systems used are Capita/Integra/Aim.
They are committed to supporting and developing all their staff and creating a culture that is inclusive, innovative, and enjoyable. They have an excellent package of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- 24-27 days annual leave dependent on length of service.
- Flexible working arrangements and ability to accrue up to 2 days additional flexi leave per month (subject to operational requirements).
- Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
- Places Leisure, Eastleigh – 30% off Full Membership
- Confidential Employee Advice and Support Programme
- Car and Season Ticket Loans
- Excellent working environment
- Support for continuous professional development
- Good Work Life Balance
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4211806