Your new company
Your new company are a leader in their field based in Stafford and are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis.
Your new role
This role will primarily be responsible for day-to-day financial processing and running the transactional function to the accurate and timely completion for month end close. Duties will include but not be limited to;
- Processing financial transactions
What you'll need to succeed
- Purchase orders
- Supplier payments
- Client billing documents
- Client and vendor transactions
- Bank reconciliation
- Credit control
- Purchase ledger
- Sales ledger
- Respond and resolve to queries from internal/external customers
- Collation, analysis and reconciliation of financial data for inclusion in client statement of accounts and management reporting
- Preparation for and follow up of audits
- Accurate maintenance of all ledgers
• You will be an ambitious, self-motivated person with an eye for detail and deadlines.
• You will have previous experience in a similar role to hit the ground running.
• Proven ability to adhere to deadlines
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
• Strong oral and written communication and good interpersonal skills
• Ideally AAT qualified
• A passion for personal growth and a drive to succeed
What you'll get in return
• This is a full-time role working 37.5 hours per week over five days
• On-site parking
• Study support if required
• Salary £10 - £13 Per Hour
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.