Your new company
A dynamic and unique organisation that specialises in working with the most exciting and progressive mobility brands and manufacturers. This organisation values creativity, curiosity and unity is looking for a passionate Account Executive to work with their Porsche team in Bournemouth.
Your new role
As a Account Executive your main responsibility will be to support and deliver Porsche’s marketing and communications, you will:
What you'll need to succeed
- Taking ownership for the status and finance on projects going through the team, including invoicing and billing.
- Briefing and managing projects through the agency.
- Helping set up and create campaigns across print and digital channels.
- Supporting big creative campaigns and production and reporting on the response rates and campaign performance.
- Supporting admin tasks.
What you'll get in return
- Marketing degree or relevant degree
- Understanding of the basic elements of advertising and marketing process.
- Understanding of digital projects
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
On top of your £18,000 -£22,000 salary (experience dependant), your benefits will include:
- Room to grow appraisal system to support your career development.
- 28 days holiday. (plus bank holiday)
- Reward and recognition scheme.
- Health care cash back scheme.
- Daily fruit bowl and breakfast essentials.
Beer Fridge Friday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.