Agency Mental Healthcare Assistant (Band 3) to work at Leeds Teaching Hospital Europe largest Teaching Hospital.
Hays Healthcare are recruiting for Band 3 Mental Healthcare Assistants with at least 6 months recent hospital experience based in Leeds to work within the Leeds Teaching Hospital Trust.
If you have a passion for enhancing the quality of life and providing excellent care when it is needed the most then working within Europe’s largest teaching hospital located just outside Leeds City Centre will be the right role for you.
Your new role:
As a Hays Agency worker you will be placed at the NHS Leeds Teaching Hospital Trust. The hospitals included in this trust are the flagship St James Hospital, Leeds General Infirmary and Chapel Allerton Hospital.
As a Band 3 Mental Health assistant working for Hays you are expected provide care to patients on a number of different types of wards varying from medical wards to Surgical, with the professional skill set you have acquired to be able to confidently fulfil the below:
- Proving Personal Care and Support
- Assisting with Dressing and Showering
- Preparing Meal when necessary
- Protecting Dignity and Privacy
- Following an up-to-date care plan
The most important skill that we are looking for is for someone to be kind and caring along with being patient to provide the care a patient needs at their most venerable time while being in hospital.
Working with us at Hays Healthcare you will be able to manage your own shift patterns and hours, with plenty of work available to choose from such as weekends, Nights, Days and Long Days.
What you'll need to succeed:
- You must have at least 6 months recent experience on a mental Health ward
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be passionate about delivering excellent care and support.
- You will need to be a team player who engages well with others and has a positive outlook.
- Be flexible to work shifts
- The Right to work in the UK
What you will get in return:
By registering with Hays you will be eligible for a range of benefits, including:
- Competitive pay rates up to £23.00 P/H
- Free Mandatory Training
- Free DBS Check
- Free Hays Branded Uniform
- Dedicated consultant
- Weekly payroll
- Flexible shift pattern to work around you