Your new company
An industry leading technology marketing company, who specialise in assisting their clients with setting up digital rewards systems in order to enhance customer engagement.
Your new role
As the Personal Assistant to the CEO you will be an integral part of the day to day functioning of the business.
Tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Handling and responding to all correspondence including phone calls, emails and letters
- Scheduling appointments and organising diary entries
- Setting reminders for meetings, appointments and other important tasks
- Making travel and hotel arrangements
- Planning conferences, workshops, seminars and other events
- Taking notes at meetings, preparing the minutes and subsequently distributing to all participants
- Liaising with other members of staff and external parties such as clients and press
- Preparing expense reports and maintaining a filing system
What you will need to succeed
The ideal candidate for this role will be driven, dynamic, and have a passion for technology and the future of marketing.
Other useful attributes:
- Able to travel
- Previous experience being a PA or in similar roles
- An eye for detail
- Well presented
- Ability to work quickly in a team
- Able to work between Reading and London
What you will get in return
- Work from home 1 day a week
- Potential for progression within the company
- Soft benefits
- Opportunities to travel in EU and USA
- Training and Development Plans
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4247336