Your new company
Working for a large Contract Research Organisation, you will have access and exposure to unparalleled career development opportunities.
Your new role
This role is working with Biotech Sponsors.
You will work remotely and be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Managing Regional and Global Projects
- Maintaining and building Internal and External Stakeholder Relationships
- Assuring Project Level Compliance
- Monitoring and implementing Project Timelines
- Identifying trends and areas for process improvement
- Adhering to best practice and regulations
The ideal candidate will have experience within Immuno-Oncology. Previous experience within another CRO is beneficial. You will have a Bachelor's degree in a Scientific field or equivalent, related work experience. You will be an effective verbal and written communicator.
What you'll get in return
- Confident in meeting deadlines and managing challenging workloads
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Experience of working and managing budgets
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Well-developed organisational skills
The successful applicant will be remunerated with a salary ranging from £58,000 - £70,000 per annum + car + benefits. Alongside this, you will have access to fantastic opportunities for personal, professional and career development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4243123