Your new company
You will join a leading manufacturing organisation within the automotive industry.
Your new role
This proactive role focuses upon the management and development of DNMN’s supplier base, aiming to continually develop the supplier base.
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for auditing and approving new suppliers in line with the company's Supplier Quality Assurance manual and procedures.
- Manage supplier quality performance by monitoring, communicating and developing improvement activities working with suppliers.
- Manage the development of non-performing suppliers, ensuring that robust action plans are implemented and closely monitored.
- Track the suppliers APQP timing plans ensuring that the key gateways are achieved.
- Carefully review the suppliers control plans and FMEAs prior to project launch to ensure that these are effective for quality assurance to DNMN culminating in the PPAP/PSW approval.
- Conduct thorough product and process audits prior to sign off to ensure supplier readiness.
- Play an active role as a IATF16949 auditor participating in internal audits.
What you'll get in return
- A degree in mechanical, production or an automotive engineering related discipline is desirable but not essential
- Significant practical supplier quality assurance experience
- Experience of an automotive manufacturer or a similar high volume production environment
- Competent in the use of core tools (8D, 5Y, etc)
- Full, clean driving license
What you need to do now
- Circa £40k salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Early Friday finish at 1:30pm
- Private medical insurance
- Stakeholder pension scheme (max 10% employer contribution)
- Life assurance x 4 salary
- Permanent Health Insurance (PHI) cover – following qualifying period.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4238939