Our client, a leading Consultancy firm with a huge global customer base, are looking to recruit a strategic Client Success Partner to join the team on a 100% remote-working basis. Our client offer a proven, efficient consultancy service to their customer base, and are the global leader in their chosen field. This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate!
Working remotely, our client are looking for an experienced Client Success Partner/Account Manager to help to develop their already-successful team, overseeing a small portfolio of Tech accounts. In a nutshell, your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing a small portfolio of 5-10 key B2B clients
- Offering an exceptional service to all assigned corporate clients
- Ensuring client relationships are as smooth as possible, in addition to developing accounts
- Acting as a customer advocate to drive improvement in the customer and candidate experience across the business
- Acting as a subject matter expert to drive proactive changes in your account base, to maximise both internal efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Conducting regular business reviews with clients
- Proactively supporting the implementation and onboarding of your assigned clients
In order to be considered for this position, it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following:
- Experience in managing a small base of B2B client accounts (with a very consultative approach)
- Experience of overseeing clients from a Tech/SaaS background
- Experience in handling complex queries (lots of moving parts, etc)
- Articulate, credible telephone manner (excellent communication skills)
- Successful track record of managing profitable client relationships
- Commercial acumen and strong desire to succeed
Although not essential, any candidates with experience of working within Tech Recruitment are encouraged to apply, given the complexity of certain client situations.
In addition to a very competitive salary, an autonomous role (reporting directly to a Director who, in turn, answers to the board) and the chance to progress very quickly, our client are also offering a very generous bonus structure (100% of which has been paid out to each Client Success Partner in the team, for the last 10 years)!
Our client are looking to move exceptionally quickly on this, so any interested candidates are urged to apply at their earliest convenience. #4214050
Business or Management Consultancy
National Account Management
£45,000 - £50,000 (+ £12,500 Bonus)
Talk to a consultant
Talk to David Blake, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in London-City