Your new company
You will be working as a Credit Controller in Nottingham within the Financial Sector.
Your new role
- Providing a high volume client credit control service, primarily using telephone calls to contact and secure payment promises from clients. Reviewing all payment promises, prompt following up of any broken arrangements
- Monthly visiting regional office locations for one to one reviews with local Partners/Head of Office to ensure appropriate credit control activity and co-ordination of action
- Comprehensive credit control of own portfolio to ensure all overdue debtors are appropriately followed up each month
- Raising, recording and following up on all client disputes on own debtor portfolio, escalating overdue resolutions to Head of Business/Line Management as appropriate
- Recommending appropriate Bad Debt Provision requirements to Line Manager
- Providing comprehensive reporting on own portfolio of debtors, regarding payment promises, client query status and “Partner Resolving” situations to Line and Operational management. Preparing submissions to external lawyers/collection agency for enforcement
You will travel to their London office once a week in the first couple of weeks for your training. You will also need to be open to the idea of travelling to their London office required.
What you'll need to succeed
5 years experience working in Credit Control
Ideally worked within a professional service
What you'll get in return
Competitive Salary £28K
Private medical insurance
Hybrid working - 3 days in the office
Generous holiday package
Option to purchase additional holiday
Shared parental leave
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4179182