Your new company
Hays are currently recruiting for a large Civil engineering company in Coventry who are looking to bring in a finance/accounts assistant into their transactional finance team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
Are you personable, analytical, hard working and shows initiative? Who is also a good communicator that is confident speaking to suppliers on the telephone and willing to sorting out queries relating to wages, expenses, suppliers and any other ad hoc issues which may occur.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- resolving queries between statement and purchase ledger and chasing for missing invoices where necessary.
- Assisting with analysis and general ledger reconciliations.
- Weekly wages processing.
- Posting and agreement of expenses.
- Preparing credit card statement accrual.
- Any other general finance duties and ad hoc administration work as required.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have 6 months to 2 years experience within a similar finance role. You will not need any professional qualifications to be considered for this role.
What you'll get in return
A permanent position working in 37.5 hours with a degree of flexibility on start/finish times. This company also has free onsite car park for all staff.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.