Your new company
This is a unique and rare opportunity to join an expanding real estate consultancy where you will be responsible for delivering an integrated Programme Management Office for Transaction Services and Design and construction Services across the EMEA region.
You will be involved in:
- The successful planning, brief development and budgeting of a portfolio of capital projects in region
- Business case, budget and contract execution responsibility for the complete project life cycle from inception to handover
- To work with the team and the Regional Lead to develop a bureau of EMEA project managers and advisors who can provide pre contract feasibility, cost and test fit advice with a view to developing a ROM budget
- To develop a programme schedule where relevant to support project delivery, stakeholder and expectation management.
- To be aware and promote a Workplace approach to projects as appropriate, including flexible and agile ways of working and space utilization & effectiveness.
- To work with the team to develop appropriate cost benchmarks and other D&C metrics and mapping of costs and reporting
- To work with the coordinator to manage the RFP selection of professional advisor process, capturing and engaging potential bidders (local Project management resource, architects etc.)
- To provide up front and pre project consultancy to the operating businesses that will include being able to comprehensively understand building construction, services and occupational planning
- To programme manage project execution in line with the customer’s defined standard of delivery and project governance including progress project milestones and updates and reports
What you'll need to succeed
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent within one of the following disciplines - architecture, civil engineering, construction management and building construction and services
- Experience in leading meetings with senior level clients across the business and interpreting business needs into a detailed client brief.
- Ability to operate at a strategic level by developing high performing partner teams to deliver multiple concurrent projects across a designated region
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role managing cross border delivery teams and projects of varying sizes and complexity including direct project management experience
- Corporate real estate exposure with high reporting requirements and the management of multiple projects, primarily at a desktop level i.e. remote to site
- Understanding the route to market and differences in custom and practice regarding local country delivery models that are applicable in EMEA
The successful application will be offered a competitive salary of c.£50-60,000 + a competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience consisting of a basic salary above, pension, medical and life cover as well as other company related benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Job Type:
- Property & Real Estate
- Construction and Property
- Real Estate Programme / Project Manager
Similar jobs to Programme Manager
Programme Manager / Office 365 / O365 / Stakeholder management / Migration / Projects
Daily Rate Contract
Permanent Programme Manager Job in Dunstable
£65,000 pa + benefits including 30% bonus
Working as an Operations Manager for a leading FMCG business based in Avonmouth earning £50,000 plus a car.
£50,000 plus a company car
Fixed term contract until October 2017
£32,750 - £39,583p.a. pro rata
Digital Programme Manager (CRM) Job in the North West paying £400 to £420 a day- 8 month contract