Your new company
A leading IT & Communications provider who provide trusted and quality services and solutions to an extensive client base. Located in the heart of London.
Your new role - contact centre
The primary focus of this role is to be a technical expert, drawing on practical experience and technical acumen, which assist in the delivery of exceptional support and managed services to our clients.
The Support Engineer will be the technical escalation point for client support issues and will work to drive knowledge and experience across the support team. This is a role for a UCCE/Collaboration engineer in a team of engineers skilled in multiple Cisco technologies. Due to the varied nature of the technology we support, a willingness to work on other Cisco technologies is essential.
What you'll need to succeed - contact centre
- Proficient in Contact Centre Enterprise (UCCE) configuration and troubleshooting Skills
- Good knowledge with following Collaboration Suite-
- Unity Connection
- IM& Presence
- Attendant Console
- Voice Protocols
- At least 4-5 years Cisco experience, ideally in a Cisco Collaboration/Contact Centre environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willingness to learn and support other Cisco technologies to assist the Support team
- Aspiration to develop Cisco and technical skills to the highest level
- Fluent in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Full UK work permit
- Willing to work occasional weekends and evenings on an overtime basis
- Cisco Wireless skills
- Cisco Security skills
- ITIL v3 Foundation
What you'll get in return
Excellent development and training (inc additional paid days leave for studying), benefits, performance based bonuses, latest technologies and amazing people!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Job Type:
- Up to £55,000 pa depending on experience
Similar jobs to UCCE Engineer
Site Engineer - Senior level and NI based
£32-38K with full benefits package
Site Engineers required for Major Civils project in Aberdeen starting in January £25-328 per hour
Aberdeen & Grampian
£25-£28 per hour plus accommodation allowance
Senior Structural Engineer / Bridges / Design / Assessment / Maintenance / Civil Engineering / Argyle & Bute
£44000 - £56000 base salary + Excellent benefits + Relocation Package
Excellent Electronics opportunity, working for leading Glasgow Manufacturing firm.
Glasgow & Strathclyde
£50,000 - £55,000
Senior Electrical Design Engineer Must have Prison / HMJ experience including BIM Methodology £37 - £40 p/h
£37 - £40 per/hour