Your new role
This position will be responsible for providing Trader Systems and associated architect engineering design, implementation, governance, testing, support, and compliance within client policies. Responsible for understanding the complexity of a large environment with multiple infrastructure requirements.
You will be part of a team that will evaluate, architect and engineer an enterprise premium voice solution using IP Unigy Turrets, Nice Recording, Speakerbus Hoot and Holler Network, Avaya and Cisco IPT integration, Internal on-net private wires. Additionally, experience in call control, IP routing, VOIP deployments and SIP Trunking are necessary.
What you'll need to succeed
- IPC Unigy Engineer accreditation required
- Extensive knowledge of private Wire signalling types (E&M, ARD, MRD, PLAR), including T1/E1 signalling idle and seize bit patterns/conditioning
- IPC Unigy with IP Turret, deployed in a Campus across two DCs or Standalone configuration
- Speakerbus legacy TDM Intercom solutions
- Speakerbus current/nextgen IP Intercom solutions
- Cisco IP TDM/IP Voice Gateways (Private Wire Networking)
- Analog Bridging technology (HJA and Telaid) 2-wire to 4-wire circuit conversion, 3 -way circuit configuration
- Advanced hands on knowledge and experience in the design, configuration and certification of IPC Unigy trading systems
- Voice Recording platforms (NICE)
- Experience of SIP based services
- Experience of QoS and its deployment in IPT/Trading services
- Experience of Multicast and its deployment in IPT Trading services
- Design and architecting solutions.
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking, switches, firewalls, VPN and VOIP.
- Knowledge of ITIL framework.
- Configuration knowledge of the Trader Systems solution to meet the specific business requirements.
- Understanding of back-up and recovery practices, and maintaining integrity and reliability of access to information.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Job Type:
Similar jobs to Trader Systems Voice Specialist
Excellent opportunity for a Fire&Security Systems technician - leading FM provider up to £31,000, Capenhurst.
£21,000 - £31,000
Java Developer jobs, Bristol, £35-£40k + excellent benefits, develop & deliver innovative systems applications
£35-40k excellent benefits
Procurement Systems and Reporting Manager, based in Leeds | £40,028 to £48,034
£40,000 to £48,000 per annum
Excellent Electronics opportunity, working for leading Glasgow Manufacturing firm.
Glasgow & Strathclyde
£50,000 - £55,000
Systems Design Engineer (Vehicle Optronics)