Your new company
A global pharmaceutical company with total sales exceeding €1 billion in more than 100 countries.
Your new role
The SFE Analyst manages the optimisation of field resources and the implementation of solutions that directly support organisational transformation, through the use of CRM and data management systems. This role will involve improving data management and developing KPIs across the Specialty Care Commercial Operations business. The deliverables within this role provide analytics, reports and key insights to the management teams to enable commercial decision making and maximise sales force effectiveness.
- Conduct regular reviews of sales force sizing, structure and alignment based on internal and external environmental factors, providing clear benefit recommendations and solutions that directly support organisational effectiveness.
- Ensure the effective use of sales team CRM system locally, ensuring a consistent application of minimum standards, alongside a coordinated approach with global (use of harmonised performance KPIs and standardised definitions).
- Ensure CRM system is fit for purpose and of value to the business through seeking regular end-to-end feedback from field teams (users) validated by usage reports. As a result, make local adaptations as required which support the objectives of the brands.
- Maintain a clear understanding of Company strategies, brands and competitor products, playing a pro-active part in supporting the local implementation of both local business plans and Commercial Effectiveness operating plans.
- Ensure there is a strong patient and customer focus to all SFE activities including alignment with current National Health Service.
- Continually improve KPI dashboards which enable continuous performance measurement / improvement and can adapt to the changing internal / external business environment.
- In collaboration with Regional Operations Managers / National Sales Managers assess and identify SFE needs and opportunities, ensuring regular communication to pro-actively respond to changing dynamics, ensuring insights provided add value and ultimately improve performance.
- Provide useful and meaningful activity reports and customer insights through CRM reporting, translating and communicating the results of the reports to the managers and marketing teams accompanied by actionable recommendations.
- Provide useful and meaningful analysis which identifies any SFE performance issues ahead of time, conducting thorough root cause analysis and solution implementation, supported by relevant data sources and managers.
- Deliver key insights and enable tracking of business objectives, ensuring all data queries are followed up in a timely manner and responded to through open dialogue and communication which is thorough and clear.
- Pro-actively research SFE initiatives inside and outside the industry which provide innovative solutions that are focused on improving business performance and address needs that are aligned to Senior Leadership Team priorities.
- Contribute to the delivery of the Business Intelligence plan which supports transformational change and puts in place measures of success and ongoing evaluation processes to ensure that all SFE initiatives are measured and bring tangible value in terms of performance and productivity and continuous improvement.
- Through applying internal / external environmental context, identify trends and create models to estimate future circumstances, including sales versus target performance, which ultimately increases agility within the business and improves performance through competitive advantage.
- Support and input into Commercial digital solutions (CRM /CLM / Multichannel) with IT as necessary, working closely with Global colleagues and Local Marketing teams.
- Track implementation of SFE initiatives and tools working closely with Regional Operations Managers / National Sales Managers to train end users on how to best use available tools and systems alongside driving engagement, ensuring full utilisation to support all areas of SFE.
- Maintain and deliver a suite of sales reports which add value to the overall business, primarily serving the needs of the sales team to enable them to carry out an accurate and informed key account management approach, driving their local business optimally and dynamically.
- Develop and oversee data management processes to create high levels of data accuracy and governance, identifying new data sources to enable dynamic insights within the business, collecting and analyzing results for communication to the rest of the business ensuring a ‘solution focused’ approach which provides clear benefit recommendations and implementation support.
What you'll need to succeed
Minimum - Experience in prior forecasting, commercial analytics or business analysis experience within the pharmaceutical industry (or as a Consultant). - Proven track record of performing complex statistical analysis that leads to actionable information; making sound business decisions to support overall strategy. - Advanced use of Microsoft Excel. - Experience in using an automated reporting system, maintaining a reporting suite. - Understanding of IMS data. - Good knowledge of pharmaceutical sales channels (ex-factory, in-market).
Fluent written and spoken English is essential.
What you'll get in return
Salary £37,500 + Pension + Bonus + Healthcare
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Job Type:
- Life Sciences