The client is one of the UK’s leading M&E building services engineering companies with a turnover of over £100m. Their reputation has been achieved through a high quality, results orientated approach combined with today’s growing emphasis on energy efficiency, energy conservation and other environmental issues.
The group provides a range of specialist skills encompassing engineering, design, installation and maintenance. The combined experience, knowledge and expertise of all four divisions enable the group to develop and implement fully integrated solutions for some of the most complex and demanding mechanical & electrical engineering installations in commercial, education, housing, healthcare and industrial sectors.
They are looking for an experienced Revit Technician to develop BIM capabilities within the company and act as a BIM champion.
· This role will suit an experienced BIM Co-ordinator with a minimum of 5 years experience in Building Services.
· This individual will have worked for a Contracting organisation or Consultant and ideally will be qualified to HNC level.
· This role will require an in depth knowledge of Auto-Cad 2014 having received the basic training in Revit MEP supported with a working knowledge of BIM projects.
· This role will suit an individual who wishes to further their career as a BIM champion on a wide range of prestigious projects.
· The ideal candidate will have flair and personality who would be able to take a leading role in the development of the organisation’s in-house BIM capabilities.
· This role will present the opportunity to interface with external Architects and project teams as our lead co-ordinator.
Profit related pay scheme.
Private Health Care.
Pension Scheme with 5% Employer contribution.
An excellent working environment, opportunities for career progression and further technical and personal development.
For further information please contact Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097
- Job Type
- Construction and Property
- £35,000 - 40,000 + Package
Similar jobs to CAD Co-Ordinator (M&E Building Services)
M&E CAD Technician required to join one of the UK's largest M&E Building Services Contractors
£20,000 - 25,000 depending on experience
Assistant / Intermediate M&E Quantity Surveyor required for leading Consultancy
to £35,000 per annum + car + bonus (paid twice a year)
Top 20 Global design firm in Electrical Design recruitment drive
Surrey / London
to £57,000 per annum + market leading benefits
Mechanical Contractor Manager required for M&E D&B Contractor in Mid-Kent
Kent, Surrey, Sussex, London
to £55,000 per annum + package + benefits
Senior Mechanical Engineer / Mechanical Associate required for Kent MEP consultancy (Healthcare projects)
to £63,000 per annum + benefits
Job opportunity for an experienced Valuation Surveyor to join an exciting new venture in Worcestershire.
Circa £40,000 + Excellent Benefitssponsored