We are recruiting for an experienced 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer for our global retail client based in central Leeds. On offer is a 6-month initial contract Inside IR35 at circa £325 per day. The role is a hybrid working environment with 2/3 days in the office.
What you will be working on:
Who you will be working for:
- Daily system health checks and monitoring of system performance
- Windows Server Management (OS deployments, Patch Management, Anti-Virus deployment, Application Management, Group policies, Microsoft Intune)
- Planning, coordinating and executing maintenance activities
- Plan, design, implement, and continuously improve backup and recovery tests and procedures.
- Virtualisation management and deployment Hyper-V, VMware
- Administer Active Directory including Group Policies in line with company security policies
- Investigate, administer, and monitor Office 365 Hybrid implementation
Our client is a leading e-commerce retail brand across multiple international markets.
We are looking for someone who has experience with:
What you'll get in return:
- O365 suite, specifically design, adoption, embedding and migration.
- Experience securing the O365 platform using MS Intune.
- A deep understanding of all major elements of the IT systems landscape including Data Centre/On Prem, networking, telephony, application servers, firewalls, and mobile devices.
- Microsoft Windows Server (2016/2019) Exchange Online / Office 365, SQL Server, VMware, HyperV, and Group Policy administration
- Detailed Knowledge of Active Directory (DHCP, DNS, PowerShell, Security)
- SAN and Virtualisation, and Firewall and Networking technologies
You will be earning up to circa £325 per day inside IR35, on a 6-month initial contract The role is a hybrid working environment with 2/3 days in the office.
If this role interests you, please click to apply or get in touch for a chat.
I am a Managing Consultant for Hays Technology, specialising in providing contract and project resources for West Yorkshire, ensuring organisations are supported by the top talent. My passion for this space stems from being an inquisitive person always looking at ways to improve systems and use technology to benefit my work and life in positive ways. Positive change is a good thing,
At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. Demand for Contractors and project resource is growing faster than ever before. By working with organisations of all sizes – from disruptive start-ups to multinational enterprises – we have a unique insight in to how organisations are using non-permanent resource to achieve their technology strategy. So, whether you are looking for a role or hiring for one contractor, a team, or looking to outsource the delivery of an entire project, get in touch.