Leading multinational in the field of chemical distribution with a staff of over 460 employees!
Your new role
- To maintain and optimise the infrastructure operations
- Ensure all corporate networks are safe from attacks internally and externally
- To be self-motivated and to surpass team expectations
- Database administration if required
- Safeguard application availability in accordance with SLA metrics
- Responsible for coordination of 3rd level tickets with external solution partners
- Handling user on and off boarding
- The capability to provide problem analysis of unresolved 2nd level tickets
- Cloud service balancing
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum requirement at least three years’ experience as 2nd level support
- Demonstrated past performance of being an IT Specialists
- Experience with windows administration, firewalling, port management, virtualization, MS Azure configuration and M365 E5 services configuration required
- A personable team player who would be a great fit for an exhilarating culture
What you'll get in return
In return, you will get a substantial salary of up to £40,000, 25 days plus bank holidays, Excellent pension and more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4200436