Are you still looking for a role for September? Or do you know someone who may be looking and will be suitable for the below? If you refer someone to us and we place them within a role, you will receive £250 in Shopping Vouchers*.
I am working closely with a brilliant Primary School on the edge of Monmouthshire. The school is in a fantastic village location and is a green rated school. It has excellent facilities and prides itself on creating an exciting and attractive learning environment.
The school are looking for 2 X Teaching Assistants to work on a full-time basis within Key Stage 2 (KS2) from September. The roles will be Monday – Friday, 8:30 – 15:30. The roles are due to begin on the 6th
of September and are confirmed until Christmas in the first instance but likely to continue for the full academic year.
- Teaching Assistant to support in a mixed Year 5/6 Class working on a general and 1:1 basis with pupils with additional learning needs.
- Teaching Assistant to support in a mixed Year 3/4 Class supporting Pupils who need extra support.
In order to apply for this job, you need to have;
- Recent and relevant experience of providing classroom-based support
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A genuine desire to support pupil development and enhance teaching and learning.
I am interviewing for this role over the upcoming weeks and the School would like to organise interviews ideally in the last few weeks of term. There is also potential to interview in the first week of September. Should you wish to apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com immediately. We are expecting a high volume of applications for this job, so please ensure that your CV details all of your relevant skills/experience and qualifications.
Hays Hello – Work for us exclusively and earn £250 in Shopping Vouchers as a Thank you!
Please note that our ability to offer you this job is subject to Hays registration, and our ability to obtain satisfactory references and documentation. #4259637