Your new company
We are currently recruiting for two newly created positions for our client based in Farnborough, who operate in the Travel industry, they have recently merged with their sister company and due to extra demand, they are now recruiting for a 1st Line Engineer and 2nd Line Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Line Service Desk role would be a good step up for someone who has some previous commercial experience working on a Service Desk, looking to take that next step to develop their expertise further
Your new role
You will join the existing support team as a 1st line support analyst responsible for logging and escalating tickets to the 2nd
line teams as needed, providing support remotely and in person. You'll need to be a fast learner as you will be thrown a variety of challenges, all the time meeting customer expectations and delivering high levels of satisfaction.
This role will also be responsible for account creation and management of starters, leavers, and documentation. We are looking for someone with exceptional communication skills, and someone committed to always delivering excellent customer service.
As you’ll be part of a busy service desk, you’ll need to manage your own time effectively and be proactive to resolve issues as quickly as possible, working alongside the rest of your team and the Service Delivery Manager.
You’ll be part of a great team, who work very hard but who make time to socialise together.
- Windows Server operating systems
- Active Directory (Leavers/ Joiners etc)
- Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems (Windows 10)
Additional experience that would be beneficial
- Basic O365 Support (Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams etc)
- ITIL Foundation, or an understanding the ITIL Framework
What you'll get in return
- Basic salary up to £36,000 (depending on experience), Hybrid working with 1-2 days a week at home
- 50% travel discount for you (2 adults/ 2 children) and 15% off for family and friends
- 3% employee and 5% employer pension contributions, 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays – 33 in total increasing with tenure), plus ability to buy up to 10 additional days
- Life assurance x3 basic salary, private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme, retail employee discount scheme, 2 days annually to volunteer, access to employee Wellness portal
- Full benefits package can be share on request
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.