Hays Education have a great new opportunity for a Teaching Assistant with experience working with children with an EHCP for Speech and Language delay.
You will be working in a Year 1 pupil 1:1, She needs support with her language development mainly expressive (her receptive language seems to be good, with solid comprehension and ability to follow step instructions).
This is a full-time position working 5 days a week (8:00-15:00) running until the end of the Academic Year, starting as soon as possible.
As the right person for this position, you may have:
- Confidence working with students with EHCP
- Experience of working in a school setting as a 1:1 Teaching Assistant
- A demonstrable history of a positive and sensitive approach, putting the needs of the students above all else
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to take the initiative; adapting working styles to suit the needs of the students on the day, displaying a clear understanding of the different ways children learn
- Profound enthusiasm and creativity when engaging with students of all ages and abilities.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours to accommodate and fit around your needs
- A dedicated Consultant as your main point of contact
- Refer to a friend Scheme
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
We work with many well-known Primary Schools in and around the London area and have an abundance of permanent and temporary work opportunities to fit your needs.
To find out more information, please feel free to call me on 020 7259 8770 or email me at Aneela.Khokher@hays.com.