If successful, you will join a primary school in Evesham which has been assessed to be Good by Ofsted. Therefore, the primary school has an excellent reputation and provides extensive support and guidance to all their pupils. There is a very strong and experienced teacher team, ensuring that there is opportunity and avenues for career development. Parking is available.
Your new role:
You will be required to work as a Teaching Assistant within KS2. You will be expected to support the class teacher with encouraging engagement, setting up activities and supporting when needed. You should feel confident in working with small groups focusing upon literacy and numeracy. You will be dedicated to ensuring pupils receive support with any issues they may have. You will be working between with the hours 08:30 – 3:15, term time only.
What you’ll need to succeed:
• You should have recent experience within a classroom setting in the last 2 years.
• You will be required to have a Level 2/3 Teaching Assistant Qualification.
• You will need to be supportive and engaging whilst demonstrating a professional manner.
• You will need good communication skills, especially when working with small groups.
What you’ll get in return • You will be paid a competitive daily wage.
• You will receive free CV and interview advice.
• You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal teaching assistant consultant who specialises in the Gloucestershire area.
• Refer friend scheme - £250 in vouchers
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this Teaching Assistant job in Evesham, then please click Apply Now to forward an up to date copy of your CV or call us now. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career #4258019
Education & Training
£75 - £80 per day
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Jordan Burrows, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Cheltenham