.Net Technical Lead / Solutions Architect (HealthTech)
£65000 – £80000
Please note my client cannot offer VISA Sponsorship for this role, and you must be eligible to pass a DBS check to work here.
Your new company
I’ve been engaged exclusively to recruit a .Net Technical Architect for a company dedicated to improving the quality of healthcare solutions through the use of technology.
Already partnered with a number of the worlds most recognised cancer treatment facilities, they are seeing a new wave of demand both in the UK and internationally, so will be expanding their team considerably this year.
The role is offered 100% remote, or with time in their offices in Dorset on the South Coast, the choice is yours.
Your new role
This is a hybrid role, split between hands on .Net Development using the latest technologies, and Solutions Architecture, championing best practice and designing and implementing a best-in-class Azure solution as they migrate to a ‘true cloud’ offering.
The modernisation plans are exciting and you’d be joining right at the start of this endeavour of the back of bringing on a big new customer in Australia. You’ll develop user-centric web-based software that have a positive impact on peoples lives, so it’s an extremely rewarding position.
In tandem with working on their migration to Azure you’ll play a key role in redesigning and rebuilding their core applications based on scalable microservice architectures.
As a Solutions/Technical architect you’ll work closely with the Technology Lead and key stakeholders, so excellent communication skills are paramount both written and verbal as you will product technical architecture designs based on functional and non-functional requirements and will translate User Centred design into technical design documents.
What you'll need to succeed
In looking for a hybrid candidates we need two skill sets:
• Understanding of Unified Modelling Language (UML).
• Comfortable presenting and defending designs in architecture forums and to review design documents for peers.
• Entity Relationship Modelling.
• Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Design and Object-Oriented Programming constructs.
• Real world experience of designing and developing in accordance with SOLID principles.
• Understanding of event driven messaging solutions such as Rabbit MQ, Kafka, Azure Service Bus.
• 7+ years' experience as a Lead/Senior developer working on C# .Net web applications (up to and including .Net Core).
• Understanding of Microservice Oriented Architecture patterns.
• Understanding of containerised software principles such as Docker.
• Understanding of container orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes.
• Experience with application/system integration and application programming interfaces (APIs) including RESTful and SOAP.
• Microsoft Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS).
• Understanding of Domain Driven Design.
• Knowledge of development using Blazor.
• Experience of implementing third party controls e.g., Telerik Ui.
• Experience of various database technologies including both SQL and No-SQL databases.
What you'll get in return
Working here you’ll have excellent flexibility to control your % of remote working and your working hours. They are interested in outputs first. You’ll get a subscription a leading online training provider which can be accessed at anytime, will have 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, full paid paternity, pension and they host a number of virtual or in-person social events.
This company are big on culture and creating an environment that genuinely promotes creativity and out of the box thinking, without the constraints of customer budgets.
What you need to do now
To find out more and to be considered for this position please apply directly, or contact Max Wilcock, Senior Business Manager on 0333 010 5724.
At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. The rapid adoption of cloud, which is making customer interfaces more engaging and creating a seamless engagement with businesses, means that from the foundation of your organisation up, software developers are critical to success. As the competition for talent grows, we’re ready and waiting to help developers really make an impact on organisations, so talk to us today. We are Hays Technology. #4256839
Technology & Internet Services
£65000 - £80000 + UK Remote
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Maxwell Wilcock, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Bournemouth