Location: A41 Aylesbury
Mon - Fri 7.30 - 17.30
- Realignment works
- 3 overbridges
- New Green field projects
You will be working for the UKs leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business with over 150 years of experience and knowledge.
As Project Manager you will need to:
You will need:
- Manage and comply with all HSQE requirements
- Manage site operations
- Manage completion of contract within financial guidelines
- Efficient allocation of resources, plant staff and subcontractors to ensure delivery of contracts.
- Producing and maintaining a working cost plan that meets commercial and programme deadlines
- Quality management and control of contracts.
- A management qualification - ILM/NEBS/NVQ4 CSCS Qualification
- Managerial Experience
- Knowledge of contracts methods and up to date knowledge of specifications and contracts.
- To demonstrate a high level of ability, advanced knowledge and techniques.
What you need to do now
- Further education qualification (degree or HND)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4195463