Portfolio Management Office Analyst – Permanent Job - One of the UK's leading charities
Portfolio Management Office Analyst – Permanent Job – Based in Horsham or London – Remote working available. Salary Up to 45k plus benefits
We’re looking for a Portfolio Management Office Analyst to join an award-winning charity organisation that are constantly growing. The organisation has a new strategy that involves some big change programmes, so it is a great team to be a part of! The PMO Analyst will be critical in directing and assuring the organisation’s Project Portfolio and will look to them to develop and manage the portfolio of initiatives driven at a strategic level.
The role is hybrid (Home and South East Regional Hub - Southwater or London Hub Blackfriars)
What you will be doing
As PMO Analyst, you will be responsible for:
● Providing key analysis and insight on the portfolio to facilitate effective decision making.
● Contributing to the development and maintenance of the portfolio plan.
● Delivering portfolio governance and assurance; portfolio demand management; portfolio prioritisation and sequencing
● The administration of project management framework, processes, and tools; and collation of status reporting across the portfolio, including the effective tracking and communication of project status and metrics.
● Working closely with the Business Intelligence team to offer strategic insight.
● Looking across a broad portfolio and project pipeline to identify opportunities, risk and interdependencies, and considering the implications for the Society as a whole
What our client is looking for
● Experience of working in a PMO Office, supporting best practice PMO functions and services.
● A project and or Programme Management qualification
● Experience of using project and portfolio management tools to manage development activity
● Extensive experience creating Gantt charts, including resource leveling, dependency chains and critical paths ● Experience in controlling, reconciling and reporting on projects
● The ability to demonstrate knowledge and practical application of a number of control processes.
● Experience of analysing complex data to produce useful management information
● Experience of using project Planning and Control Techniques: Methods and techniques associated with planning and monitoring progress of projects
● Stakeholder management skills
● Coaching and mentoring skills
What you’ll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive base salary and a lifestyle-focused benefits package which includes a 35 hour work week with flexible working. This really is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading charities that make a real positive difference and have a clear strategy for growth up until 2030.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4253393
Charities & Not For Profit
Projects & Change Management
Paying up to £45000
Talk to a consultant
Talk to George Nedic, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Brighton
2nd Floor, International House, 78 - 81 Queens Road